The AP880 air blower utilises a 700 watt two stage single speed motor/fan and a 180w electric heater element. The heater element heats the air and reduces the spa water heat losses that result from air injection into the spa. As the air passes through the air blower and heater, it is warmed slightly, reducing the differential between injected air temperature and spa water temperature.
• Suitable for medium to large spas, with 16 – 32 air jets
• Excellent Flow rate
• Suitable all spas including Salt, Chorine, Inground and Above Ground
• Corrosion Resistant
• Chemical-resistant thermoplastic body
• Tough durable construction for longer lasting life
• Built-In Thermal Protection and fuse
• Instruction manual for ease of use.
• Rated Blower Power 700W
• Rated heater Power 180 W
• Voltage/Frequency: 220~240V / 50Hz
• Diameter of Outlet Pipe: 32mm)
• Length of Cable: 1.0 m
• Product Size : 31cm(L) x 19cm(W) x 21cm(H)
• Weight: 4 Kg
Mechanical installation is very simple and all you need is PVC pipe and glue. All electrical connections must be made by a licensed electrician and to the relevant Australian Standard.